The Steelmate TP-S5 DIY tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) can be easily installed easily with the help of a professional.
The system comes with 4 screw on sensors with a AV module motherboard which shows the tyre pressures of all 4 tyres in BAR or PSI. The display features audible and visual warnings when a tyre pressure drops below or raises above the recommended level. All sensors come pre paired to the correct wheel position and are labelled for easy installation, simply screw each sensor onto the vehicle valve stem then lock in place with the provided locknut and tool.
*External Sensors Available
The system can monitor tyre pressure from as low as 10 PSI, which is perfect for 4WDers. It can monitor up to 75 PSI, which is also appealing to some drivers of maxi taxis, cars, motorhomes and mini buses etc.
The system monitors both pressure and temperature, and will alert the driver of leaks, punctures or over-heating (over 80 °C/176°F) and low battery etc. In addition, the alarm threshold of pressure can be set and adjusted by the driver.
- Match with valve-cap external sensors.
- One-press button to on/off the system on the A/V monitor.
- Sensor preset in factory, no pairing is needed.
- Compatible with most In-Dash A/V monitors.
- Integrated with rearview camera as upgraded function (optional function).
- PAL or NTSC modes available.
- Show real-time all four tires data (including tire pressure and temperature).
- End users can set the threshold of tire pressure.
- Visual and audible warning.
- No tire balance is needed after installation
- Flexible sensor installation / relocation (without hassles or any breakdown of tires).
- Spare tire monitor available.
- Operating Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Sensor Battery Voltage: 3V
- Battery Type: CR1632
- Operating Temperature: -20°C – +60°C
- Pressure Range: 0-75 Psi, adjsuatble range: 18~66 Psi
- High Pressure Value: 75 Psi
- Low Pressure Value: 10 Psi
- Working distance: Sensor to display: 5m depending on the vehicle
- Package Size: 17 * 16.5 * 10cm / 6.7 * 6.5 * 3.9in
- Package Weight: 496g / 1.1lb